Thursday, September 9, 2010

Time to give Him the glory due

Hey hey hey, yes this is weird for me-having blogged at least once a day, this week- if I'm not wrong. I mean seriously, this place is a graveyard... usually, at least.

ANYWAY,
for most of you that do not know, I got into ACS(I)'s IB programme through the DSA thingy. Yeap, I entered through academics. It's kinda old news, but i've been keeping mum about it, like i don't tell it to others even though i'm excited about it.

BUT YEAP, i've decided to "go public" and just be "boastful" about what God's blessed me with. I mean seriously, its a real blessing from him because they've only got wat..100 spots next year which are up for grabs, if i hadn't entered by DSA.

Thats REALLY REALLY few places, and even if I get 6 points (Which i'm praying and working for)..it doesn't mean i'll get in.

So just really THANK GOD for this oppurtunity. At first I thought this whole thing would make me lazy because i only need 20 points to enter ACS(I) next year. however, it's done nothing of that sort, and I still find myself mad and yearning for my As. SO yeap.

Today's a sunny day, and an un-humid day. JUST PERFECT.


And once again, an awesome class picture as we enjoy our last few months together-hurts really.

No comments: