1) Practice Questions
2) Mark Them
3) DO corrections and remember them
4) File all of them
5) REVISE ALL CHAPTERS
6) Learn how to analyze questions (answering skills)
For four subjects, and times it by the number of chapters I have. SERIOUSLY, its nuts.
So i've given up fretting, and given it up all to God. Cause seriously, I'll be on the verge of a nervous breakdown of some sort, because I realised time and days are all blurred. I still feel like its after the june hols' cause i've been doing the same thing since then- studying. Like on sat, sun, and mon i think is studied 10 hours daily?
Today I studied less..so far around 5 hours? And trust me, i'm already tired. CAuse I was quite discourage when i got 30/40 for my MCQ chem again. However, I've realised the point-less-ness of all of my worries. I mean worry is good to a certain extent, but if i continue like this, I"M GONNA GO MAD.
SO i've decided to entrust it upon the Lord. I'll be honest, I don't really "Feel" his precense these few days. But I don't care. I'll still put my trust in him and pour out my grades unto him. I'm sure HE'll do what's best for me:)
ANDDD> I've decided to do LESS, and REVISE MORE. yeaps.
AND AND, to cheer myself and maybe some of you up, i've just attached two of my favourite photos.
1) History lesson (because thats my limb nourishment session)
2) Teachers Day
SO yeap, Freiheit zur Liebe friends. PEACE OUT.


3 comments:
Yeah take it easy man juniper... i think you're gonna explode if you don't.
totally. today i took it easy. i ended up slacking more. So kinda feels weird. but oh well.
I think i'm nuts!ahhaha
PS: I bought some new conditioner:) hopefully you'll see me with flowing hair with the light fizz still present!
RAHAH
waah, I am jealous..... why did Ms Chia only pictures took with your class?! >< Yeah, I have been learning to put my trust in God too! Keep the faith, yeah? ((:
PS you are so smart, nothing to worry about!
Post a Comment