HERE ARE MY TOP 10 favourite songs..for now..(in order of merit)
- Wonderful Tonight-----Michael Buble and Ivan Lims
- When I get where I'm going-----Brad Paisley
- The World-----Brad Paisley
- 1 2 3 4-----Plain White T's
- Check Yes Juliet-----We the Kings
- Nothing's gonna change my love for you-----George Benson
- Just Stand up-----Mixed Artists
- I've got you under my skin------Frank Sinatra
- Beautiful-----Christina Aguilera
- The Prayer-----Charlotte Church and Josh Groban OR There for me---Sarah Brightman and Josh Groban
YES..so here's the list..haha some of you must be looking at the songs and thinking..wat the hell is that? hahaha..but yes...i like a wide range of songs.....right now, i guess Brad Paisley is the fave, cause i have 2 of his songs on my list. He's a mordern country singer..and i LOVE his songs....BUTTTT..no one can beat the song: WONDERFUL TONIGHT...it's the best EVER...so beautiful...and don't ask me why there's 2 songs for no. 10..hahah I couldn't decide! I love Sarah Brightman much more than Charlotte Church, but both songs are great! I love them...:>
So yeaps...ther's my list...and i think it looks a little exotic..like the mix of songs is really..well, different? haha
Cherios,
Junipeeee


1 comment:
Right on with We The Kings!
Post a Comment